Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Out of the Wilderness

Hello,
America


This is the Washu coming to you from Alaska. I will be posting news, info as well as website info to check my blog information. It would appear the our Governor Sarah Palin is running for a position that shes not ready for. Here in Alaska we have a different view of Mrs. Palin. She has little or no interaction with her very diverse community here in Alaska, not only is like pulling teeth to get the lady to sit down and talk about the issues concerning our communities . She is currently under investigation for abuse of power ( I might add this investigation has been going on way before Mr. McCain made his announcement of V.P pick).


I do not want to overwhelm anyone in my first blog so I will end it on this note : America do we really want to put an unqualified, stammering individual in the White House?

No comments: